Cod Liver Oil
SCOTT'S EMULSION contains cod liver oil, a rich natural source of Vitamins A
and D together with Calcium and Sodium Hypophosphite. Being in an emulsion
form, the Vitamins A and D in the cod liver oil are easily absorbed. The
product is available in 200ml and 400ml bottles. SCOTT'S EMULSION is
suitable for children above the age of one year and for adults.
Each 15ml tablespoonful contains:
– Vitamin A850 I.U.
– Vitamin D 85 I.U.
– Calcium Hypophosphite 147.7mg
– Sodium Hypophosphite 73.9mg
– Potassium Sorbate 0.100% w/w
together with edible gums.
Children 1 -3 years
Two (10ml) teaspoonful once a
Vit A 68% RDA, Vit D 14% RDA
Children 4 - 6 years
One (15ml) tablespoonful twice a
Vit A 85% RDA, Vit D 21.3% RDA
Children 7 - 12 years
One (15ml) tablespoonful once a
Vit A 88.7% RDA, Vit D 170% RDA
Adults and Children over 12
One (15ml) tablespoonful three
times a day.
Vit A 102% RDA, Vit D 255% RDA
1. SCOTT'S EMULSION helps build a barrier to infections, such as coughs and
colds. The cod liver oil in SCOTT'S EMULSION helps to keep the epithelial
cells of the respiratory tract healthy and so reduce the risk of infection
by organisms invading the body.
2. SCOTT'S EMULSION contains body-building vitamins and minerals which are
important for the proper growth and development of your children. Vitamin A
is essential for growth. It plays an important role in the maintenance of
human health and well being in children (and adults as well), Vitamin D is
essential for building and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. It is an
important nutrient in the prevention of rickets.
3. SCOTT'S EMULSION is a reliable way of helping ensure you get your daily
requirements of Vitamins A and D.
4. SCOTS EMULSION helps to prevent Vitamins A and D deficiencies due to an
improper or unbalanced diet or when there is extra demand for these
5. SCOTT'S EMULSION helps improve the overall health and strength of the
Recommended dosage should be followed. Excess of Vitamins A and D could be
This product should only be given to infants under one year and pregnant
women on the advice of a doctor. The recommended doses should be followed.
Store in room temperature (15°C-30°C).
PURCHASE ONLY IF CAP IS SEALED.