Tolnaftate 1% w/w
Chlorocresol 0.1% w/w as preservative
A white, water-miscible perfumed cream.
Topical treatment of tinea corporis, cruris, manuum, pedis, versicolor,
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
1. Do not scratch - this may
infect the nails and the surrounding unaffected areas.
2. Apply Creobic on the affected areas 2 - 3 times a day. In many cases
the condition to improves in 2 - 4 weeks.
3. Do not stop using Creobic when you note an improvement in the
condition. Continue using Creobic for at least 10 days after the fungal
infection appears to be treated. In certain cases, whitish spots can still
be observed even after the fungal infection has been successfully treated.
This will gradually disappear as the skin grows new cells with normal
4. Skin infections - Apply some cream tot he lesions twice daily. Rub the
cream with your finger until it has fully penetrated the skin. when all the
lesions have disappeared ( usually 2 - 5 weeks ), prolong treatment for some
10 days to prevent relapse.
5. If there is no improvement, consult your doctor.
Rashes and itchiness of skin may appear sometimes.
There are no known contraindications to the use of Creobic Cream. Treatment
should be discontinued if signs of hypersensitivity appears or if the skin
1. Moisture and warmth promote the growth of fungi. The space between your
toes, the skin folds in the groin area and the armpits should be dry to
prevent such fungal growth.
2. Avoid borrowing everyday items like napkins, towels, combs and hair
brusher from other. Make sure you use your own personal items because these
fungal infections are easily transferable. Wear socks or stocking when
trying on shoes at stores.
3. Synthetic socks and shoes can cause your feet to sweat. Avoid these if
4. Creobic Cream should be avoided in continuous applications for babies.
Creobic should not be used near the eyes since contact with the eyelids may
give rise to conjunctiva inflammation.
Store below 25°C. Keep container well closed. Keep out of reach of children.
Available in packs of 10gm and 20gm in aluminium tube.