Common Eye Problems
Conjunctivitis - known as pink eye, conjunctivitis
is an inflammation of the conjunctiva,
the clear membrane that covers the
inside of eyelids and the outer surface
Eyestrain - causes a dull, aching sensation
around and behind the eyes that can
progress into a generalized headache.
Night blindness - is a decreased ability to see at night.
Cataract - is a clouding of the lens in the eye
that affects vision.
What is VitaHealth Eyebright Plus ?
• VitaHealth Eyebright Plus provides a unique synergistic
blend of natural herbal ingredients that combine
traditional knowledge and experience with scientific
knowledge to assist in healthy eye function and to help
alleviate potentially serious eye problem. It contains anti-inflammatory and natural vitamin A-rich herbs to provide
a potentially revitalizing concoction to overcome eye
strain and tired-looking eyes. The naturally occurring
beta-carotene from carrot, spirulina and chlorella acts as
antioxidant which is known to nourish and protect the
delicate cellular tissue of your eyes.
• VitaHealth Eyebright Plus is a supportive formula that can
help preserve healthy vision into and throughout your
Benefits of Eyebright Plus
1. Prevention of recurrent eye infections and eye
• Eyebright is used to give relief from redness, swelling,
and visual disturbances due to eye infections.
2. Improve vision and healthy eyes
• Antioxidant properties of beta-carotene may act as a
filter, protecting against light-induced damage to the fibre portion of the lens.
• Beta-carotene is known as pro-vitamin A that may help
in the maintenance of cornea and help in the proper
perception of light at the retina. Vitamin A deficiency
can cause lag in recovery time after a flash of light at
3. Relieve common eye problem and irritation
• The astringent action of eyebright reduces eye irritation
• Vitamin A deficiency has been reported in people with
chronic conjunctivitis. Beta-carotene, a natural Vitamin
A can prevent conjunctivitis or help people who are
already with the condition.
4. Reduce risk of cataract
• Beta-carotene is linked with a reduced risk of cataracts in the
Roche European American Cataract Trial (REACT). Of 158 patients who were
followed for three years, those taking beta-carotene in addition to
vitamins C and E had a slower rate of cataract progression.