Kenhancer Plaster, targeting on the pain area, has an analgesic and antiinflammatory effect.
Kenhancer Plaster is characterized in the followings.
1. Better efficacy : High permeation of Ketoprofen into the pain area
2. Lower incidence of GIT side effects : Avoidance of common side effects(GI)
caused by oral Ketoprofen
1sheet (7cmX10cm) contains
Plaster which is spread with pale
yellowish solid on yellowish brown color of non-woven fabric.
Each Kenhancer Plaster is a patch of 7cmX10cm.
For the treatment of the sign and symptoms of the followings; Arthritis
deformans, periarthritis humero-scapularis, tendinitis, peritendinitis, sore
muscle, swelling, pain resulted from trauma (contusion, distorsion, sprain
Dosage & administration
Apply 1 sheet of Kenhancer to the
affected area twice a day.
Precautions & side effects
1. De net apply to the patients of the followings
1) Patients with history of hypersensitivity to this drug.
2) Patients with aspirin induced asthma (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory
drug induced asthma) or with history of it.
2. Carefully apply to the following patients
Patients with bronchial asthma.
3. Side effects
1) Skin : Occasionally redness, rashes, pruritis, dryness and irritation,
swelling and photosensitivity may occur. If these symptoms are serious,
treatment with this preparation should be
4. Should be avoided in patients with exudative dermatosos, eczema, sores
and infected skin lesions or broken skin.
5. General precautions
1) Treatment of analgesics & anti-inflammatory drug is net a
causal-therapy, but a symptomatic-therapy.
2) In case of using for treatment of inflammation followed skin
infection, appropriate antibacterial or antifungal agent should be
administered cautiously at the same time, because the effects of ketoprofen
may mask the usual signs and symptoms of skin infection.
3) Ketoprofen should be used with caution and under close supervision in
case of using this for chronic disease (rheumatoid arthritis, etc.).
Ketoprofen should also be administered to the patients as the adjunctives
with other anti-inflammatory agent.
As safety in human pregnancy has not been established, this preparation
should not be administered the wide or excessive use during the prolonged
term to pregnant woman or woman of child bearing potential.
It is not established whether using Ketoprofen for children is safe or net
8. Precaution in use.
1) De not apply to eye and mucous membrane.
2) Temporary pain or irritation of skin may occur when the epidermis is
deficient. In such a case, it should be administered
9. Should a rash occur after plaster application, treatment should be
10. De not expose treated skin to sunlight.
Tight container avoiding from
light. Room temperature (1~30°C)
For External Use Only.
Keep Medicines Out of Reach of Children
1 Sheet (7cmX10cm)X6 Sheets